By Paul Hoebink
EDC 2020 Book, EADI Book Series.
Order the book
Paul Hoebink holds an Extraordinary Professorship in Development Cooperation at the Centre for International Development Issues Nijmegen (CIDIN) at the Radboud University Nijmegen.
"The Lisbon Treaty puts European international and development cooperation at a cross-road. Will the Union be able to keep up its strong joint record? Hoebink et al provide a well-chosen, inviting mix of insights in some of the multiple challenges emerging."
Paul Engel, Director, European Centre for Development Policy Management ECDPM
"Paul Hoebink and his co-authors make two important contributions in this volume. First, they bring clear-headed analysis to bear on the important question of Europes contribution to global poverty reduction. And, second, they help build a community of scholars and practitioners whose collective effort will translate analysis into action."
Simon Maxwell, Senior Research Associate, Overseas Development Institute, London
- EDC 2020 - Policy Brief No 15: Climate change challenges for European Development Cooperation: issues towards 2020
- EDC 2020 - Policy Brief No 14: Climate Finance in Bangladesh: Lessons for Development Cooperation and Climate Finance at National Level
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No 13 - The New Landscape Of Economic Governance - Strengthening the Role of Emerging Economies
- EDC 2020 - Policy Brief No 12: International Public Finance to Address Climate Change in Indonesia – Lessons for the Future of European Development Cooperation
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No 12: Climate Finance in Bangladesh: Lessons for the Development Cooperation and Climate Finance at National Level
- EDC 2020 - Policy Brief No. 10: The Challenge from Within: New EU Donors and European Development Cooperation
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No 11: Climate Finance in Indonesia: Lessons for the Future of Public Finance for Climate Change Mitigation
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No 9: The EU’s Interests in Central Asia: Integrating Energy, Security and Values Into Coherent Policy
- EDC 2020 - Policy Brief No.6: European Development Cooperation to 2020: Rising Powers and New Global Challenges
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No. 6 - International Climate Finance: Principles for European Support to Developing Countries
- EDC 2020 - Working Paper No 7 - Emerging Non-State Actors in Global Development: Challenges for Europe